Colorado Springs Apartment Management has immediate openings for Leasing Consultants! We are currently searching for consultants at our El Vecino and Cedar Creek Properties!
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for assisting with leasing operations and managing existing resident needs. The job combines administrative duties, leasing/selling, and facilitates lease signings to new residents.
• Comply with Fair Housing regulations and ordinances
• Conduct ongoing leasing operations: provide tours (including evenings and weekends), answer leasing calls, conduct lease signings, weekly reporting, and completion of the leasing checklist
• Lease-up, manage lead management queues, and sign new leases to maintain occupancy at designated communities
• Manage the renewal process by sending out resident letters and following up via the phone
• Provide leasing information and tours for walk-in traffic
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• At least two years post high-school education required
• Experience or education in sales, marketing, or advertising preferred
• Working knowledge of property management software preferred
• Experience in property management a plus preferred